Elbow Guards Over Cloths

I’m looking for elbow guards that I can put on over a jacket in winter. My slip ons under a jacket are a pain.

I’d love something that snapped together like my Leatt knee guards but I’m having a tough time finding anything like that. I’d rather not fiddle with velcro after I’ve got gloves on under my flexmeters, under my jacket.

Thank you. 

That could be tough to find... anything tight enough to stay relatively put on top of a jacket is going to be uncomfortable as all get out. I ended up with a name brand moto jacket with pockets for armor—there is some movement but the armor and jacket were (hopefully) designed to anticipate the movement that does occur, and the jacket fits properly. I also went to moto pants for cold weather—has pockets for knee and hips and I added a pocket for tailbone.

Makes gearing up much easier, no added velcro to stick everywhere it's not supposed to stick. This hobby has made me both love and hate velcro.

• Like 1