constant beep, all lights solid, and resistance in the wheel

Randaddy

Help with my generic Knock off.

(The E Wheel) air x 3 knock off

I received it as a really cool gift I never new I needed and can't live without!!! So much fun!! So while riding, it may have stopped on it's own, or I leaned to far forward. I was going up a slight incline, and not fast. So when I picked it up and turned it on I got a constant kinda of flickering fuzzy beep. All leds lit up. But the battery was down to two led's before this happened. I took it home, placed on charger, aprox 40 min or so later, charging light turned green, and.... Beerrerreredeeeeeeeep.

So to recap:

continuous  beeping 

all lights light up even when the battery was low.

some resistance in the motor when hand rolling the wheel on the ground.

anyone have the answer??

I wanna ride it again, It will be a while before I can afford a better quality, larger wheeled EUC. So it's gotta work again:(

Is the motor resistance there without power? How about if you disconnect the motor wires from the mainboard? If the resistance then disappears, the half-bridges of the motor drive are probably burnt, and then either you need to replace the mosfets or the entire mainboard.

The wheel is completely freewheeling until powered on. The resistance is only happening while powered up, and freewheel again if wire harness is disconnected. 

I am searching for a new board now. Or another cheep euc. (A new battery almost costs the same. Plus charger and shell, wheel...Unless getting a namebrand board would be compatible and take more action. I finally got past the learning curve and was really riding it.

Archived