Best/safest setting for EUC World

Hello EUC masters, newb here with a few newb questions...what's the best safest setting for EUC world? I have Begode RS speed. This is my first and I can ride comfortably but not confidently. Average 13mph and top speed 22 (anything more than that is sketchy for me). Still learning a lot but would like to know how to set the settings. Mainly speed, tilt, alarm, etc...

What voltage should I watch out for? Do I need to pay attention to amps?

Also, my wheel has an all red led display. The videos I've seen online have green and red displays. Is mine an older version or something?

Thanks all

2 hours ago, Peteyditty said:

Hello EUC masters, newb here with a few newb questions...what's the best safest setting for EUC world? I have Begode RS speed. This is my first and I can ride comfortably but not confidently. Average 13mph and top speed 22 (anything more than that is sketchy for me). Still learning a lot but would like to know how to set the settings. Mainly speed, tilt, alarm, etc...

The RS speed has some lift cut off speed of around 100 km/h? So driving 22 mph ~ 35 km/h is the best safety measure you can do - masses of safety margin.

So in regard to overleans you should be quite safe - maybe accelerating up like hell on an incline could maybe lead to an overlean below 35 km/h, but imho i'd still doubt that...

What voltage should I watch out for?

If one likes ones batteries, one does not drive them empty ;). The lower the batteries are, the higher the change that one not so good balanced battery could reach too low voltages.

But better from time to time some a bit stressed batteries than carrying the wheel home or missing some fun! :clap3:

Do I need to pay attention to amps?

Imho this should be the most important setting for you - motor current. This is _the_ measure for mosfet/motor wire burden! Disspated power by mosfets/motor wires is proportional to this motor current squared. And temperature delta is proportional to disspated power (in a static system).

So many people with Begode wheels use this reported motor current with some threshold about 80-100A afair. One has to "learn" oneself which alarm trigger frequency is ok and which was not ok anymore... :(

Afaik there should also be some averaged Motor Current available in EUC World - this could maybe be a better alarm with less/no peaks triggering inbetween?

BTW: Afaik EUC World also calculates/estimates battery current for Begode wheels? This value is useless as Mosfet/wire burden indicator. This is used by EUC world to get more realistic Power values.