Looking to buy a ChargeDoctor GX16-4 pin (San Francisco Bay Area)

Sobaka

I have a Gotway MTen3. I live at the top of a hill so have overcharging problems if I charge to 100% and then ride it. Unfortunately Jason at Ewheels is out of stock of Charge Doctors with the 4 Pin connector. My best option is to buy a rapid charger, which has the same feature, but I'd rather not spend $150 and I don't need the fast charging feature. If anyone has an old 4 Pin Charge Doctor they're not using, I'd happily pay $55 plus shipping. Let me know if so!

Edited by Sobaka
  • Like 2

• Sobaka changed the title to Looking to buy a ChargeDoctor GX16-4 pin (San Francisco Bay Area)

I KNOW you dont want to spend up on a fast charger. I just figured I'd chime in and say I have one that allows me to 'store charge' my spare mten to 80-90-100%. It also fits my scooter. Is there not a way to ride it for a few minutes before the hill? Perhaps walk it halfway down, ride up then ride down?

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

Hi ShanesPlanet. That's exactly what I end up doing. It's just not great because everything I want to go to is down a very steep hill. Sometimes I ride down a little until it complains, then ride back up to drain, then turn around and go down again. I can zig-zag all the way down like this, two steps forward and one back. In any case, someone reached out with a solution so I think I'm all sorted. Thanks, lovely community!

• Like 1