Make me an offer for my V8F in Southern California? [SOLD]

Rodo

I have the "get a bigger wheel bug" so I'm entertaining the idea of selling my Inmotion V8F and getting something else. But I have limited spending money so I figure I ask for offers and see if any is good enough for my budget.

The bought the V8F in December of 2020. Last time I check the miles the app said 265 but rode it a couple of weekends since then. The millage should be around 300 (miles) now. I only use it on the weekends and not every weekend. It may still be under warranty but I don't know if it transfer to the new owner. I bought it from ewheels.com.  If you want a specific picture let me know ... I was too lazy to remove the cover and take a picture. It was a pain installing the cover when it was new (very tight). It's always had the cover on. The scratches on the pedals are from when I learned. This is my first wheel. If you wanna see it I could meet you somewhere on a weekend. I prefer local people. You get the wheel as pictured, the original charger and original box. Here are some pictures. Thanks   

[snip]

EDIT 9-18-2021: I just wanted to let anyone looking at this that the wheel has been sold.

Edited by Rodo

• Rodo changed the title to Make me an offer for my V8F in Southern California? [SOLD]