Change Model Type EUC app

E-ric

How do I change EUC wheel model in the EUC app? I have a Gotway MSP 100V 1800Wh battery 2500W Motor High Speed version. On the app, it's on Gotway MSuper Pro C30.. and it has 84V. I think it's messing with how much mileage I have left.. I used to get 85-90km down to 5% battery before.. now it's 55-60km and I'm at 5%. 

I tested it out yesterday when I reached 3% at 60km.. i was able to squeeze out another 10km and still at 3%.. 

Can I change Model type please???

• Like 1

Welcome

4 hours ago, E-ric said:

How do I change EUC wheel model in the EUC app?

Which app?

I don't know from any app if and how one could change the model, but it should help knowing the app (manufacturers or some third party) if someone knows...?

Afaik wheels are (should be) recognized in the app by their serial number?

4 hours ago, E-ric said:

I have a Gotway MSP 100V 1800Wh battery 2500W Motor High Speed version. On the app, it's on Gotway MSuper Pro C30.. and it has 84V.

Googling for MSuper Pro C30 brought me to this link https://eunicycles.eu/en/18-inch-more/232-gotway-rs-1800wh-100v-c30-high-speed.html which states that the C30 is a 100V 1800 Wh wheel. Like yours!?

Maybe the 84V / 100V has to be selected manually in your app?