MSP HT 100v problem

Moving this thread to this category instead in search of people with experience regarding this.

Hello.

I got a strange problem with my MSP HT.

When power cable is connected no matter if i press any buttons the front lights are on and the Bluetooth seems to be active. All while the wheel is off.

I can connect to the wheel via Bluetooth but i get no stats.

Power button is not responding at all, can't turn the light off nor can I turn the wheel on.

Nothing happens when i press the power button.

I've tried cutting the power by unplugging the battery, that ofc shuts the light off and the Bluetooth, but as soon as I plug it back in the lights come on and i hear a beep from the speakers and the Bluetooth comes online.

But still no reaction when pressing the power button, and still can't turn on the main function of the wheel.

The tire is spinning freely.

4 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Moving this thread to this category instead in search of people with experience regarding this.

Hello.

I got a strange problem with my MSP HT.

When power cable is connected no matter if i press any buttons the front lights are on and the Bluetooth seems to be active. All while the wheel is off.

I can connect to the wheel via Bluetooth but i get no stats.

Power button is not responding at all, can't turn the light off nor can I turn the wheel on.

Nothing happens when i press the power button.

I've tried cutting the power by unplugging the battery, that ofc shuts the light off and the Bluetooth, but as soon as I plug it back in the lights come on and i hear a beep from the speakers and the Bluetooth comes online.

But still no reaction when pressing the power button, and still can't turn on the main function of the wheel.

The tire is spinning freely.

You need to change the motherboard. I have experienced the same and it is the unique solution.

Some additional info here:

But we had to replace the mainboard with a new one in the end. Now it runs great.

Edited by Patricio Bohórquez Rodríguez de Medina
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Patricio Bohórquez Rodríguez de Medina said:

You need to change the motherboard. I have experienced the same and it is the unique solution.

Some additional info here:

But we had to replace the mainboard with a new one in the end. Now it runs great.

Do you perhaps know exactly which cable you disconnected and where to disable the lateral switch.

Edited by Redbeard