[SOLD] Selling V11 in Washington D.C. with original packaging and 32.7 miles

edit: Sold. Thanks all!

################

Hey All,

I'm selling my gently used V11 for $1900. Willing to ship but would prefer to keep it local.

This V11 has 32.7 miles and includes all the original packaging and parts:

1. The V11
  2. Charger
  3. Pump for suspension + extender
  4. Wrenches
  5. User manual

It originally came with the defective side saddles, but I got the updated ones from eWheels and put them on. I have the original side saddles that I can include.

Link to imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/uf3Pper
A few sample photos:
fMmdGgE.jpeg

FMnGZLE.jpeg

TaRwieZ.jpeg

Edited by Irishdrummer
Changing status to sold
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

Hi there,

just curious…reason for selling ?

Thanks

I’m looking to downgrade (whether it be a smaller EUC or something like a scooter). Going to be commuting on the train and need a vehicle for the last mile to my office. The V11 is awesome but a little too heavy for my commuting needs. If I had a ~3-5 mile commute I could ride the V11 straight there but taking the train and going in city traffic changes things a bit.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Irishdrummer said:

I’m looking to downgrade (whether it be a smaller EUC or something like a scooter). Going to be commuting on the train and need a vehicle for the last mile to my office. The V11 is awesome but a little too heavy for my commuting needs. If I had a ~3-5 mile commute I could ride the V11 straight there but taking the train and going in city traffic changes things a bit.

Would you be interested in "downgrading" to a Tesla V2 then? Purchased it from someone who never learnt to drive it, and have driven it for around 150 total miles, all over the last month. Aside from slight cosmetic damage on the top from the kneepads, and one blemish on the back, it's basically brand new. Stock configuration with Armor-Dilloz in the tire for puncture protection. As newbies to the forum we can't DM one another here, but I am fine with email : giyer@buffalo.edu

Tao8cv9.jpgT7v3U0T.png

8fDXtxM.jpgeyvTXM3.jpg

• Like 2

• Irishdrummer changed the title to [SOLD] Selling V11 in Washington D.C. with original packaging and 32.7 miles