*SOLD* FREE 84V GOTWAY/BEGODE CHARGERS (San Francisco Bay Area)

Hi Arbolest,  I have a MSX and would like to take them.   My time is quite flexible to pick them up.   I am also in the Bay Area in Palo Alto.  Thx

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MTCU said:

Hi Arbolest,  I have a MSX and would like to take them.   My time is quite flexible to pick them up.   I am also in the Bay Area in Palo Alto.  Thx

Which one are you interested in? You answered first so you get first pick!

I'm all the way in Boston :( but my MSX OEM just broke and I just want a new OEM. I'm willing to pay shipping and them some if it helps. I have a sketky 5a I just bought but dont want to always be using it

I just bought a used MSX on here so I'll take one too! I'm in Redwood city.

I think I'll probably go for the fast charger, though you're not supposed to use those regularly right?

1 hour ago, Anthropos said:

I just bought a used MSX on here so I'll take one too! I'm in Redwood city.

I think I'll probably go for the fast charger, though you're not supposed to use those regularly right?

At only 3 Amps the "Fast charger" that I have left is perfectly safe to use for every charge. It properly balances just like the factory chargers as well, so you don't need to worry about using the OEM every 10 or 20 rides like you do with some others.

If you're interested in it, just send me a PM and we can figure out the details. :thumbup:

• Arbolest changed the title to *SOLD* FREE 84V GOTWAY/BEGODE CHARGERS (San Francisco Bay Area)