Extra large sized helmets?

Are there any brands or models of MTB (or DH) type helmets that size really large?

My dad has a Fox Rampage 2020 XL (61-64cm) and its a bit on the tighter side (thick padding though).

Thanks for any input.

Edited by null

• null changed the title to Extra large sized helmets?

I have an HJC rpha 11 pro.. they size up in that range.  Pretty expensive though as it is a full motorcycle race helmet. Epic ventilation on that lid.

Great option if you are willing to spend the money, and don’t mind the “bobble head” look that moto helmets tend to give.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Khazil said:

I have an HJC rpha 11 pro.. they size up in that range.  Pretty expensive though as it is a full motorcycle race helmet. Epic ventilation on that lid.

Great option if you are willing to spend the money, and don’t mind the “bobble head” look that moto helmets tend to give.

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciated. I will mention the recommendation to him.
He already has a motorcycle helmet (biker since forever) but good to have alternatives.

I use Kali helmet personally because they are good and I am Size XL.  This helmet I have below is XL Kali Zoka full face helmet which provides good protection at a really reasonable price point for a reputable brand.  Kali  is an American brand that I find come up a little bigger than UK sizes best to get a tape measure to measure your dad head you want a snug fit on a helmet, if your dad needs 64cm then he will need size XXL in my opinion.

Kali Zoka Full-Face Helmet | High End Scooters

15246-zz_k0221820126-1--.jpg

On 6/26/2021 at 6:20 PM, HighEndScooters said:

measure your dad head you want a snug fit on a helmet, if your dad needs 64cm then he will need size XXL in my opinion.

Yes, that Kali is even smaller than what he already has.