What's your favourite riding shoe/boot for women?

7 minutes ago, Roadpower said:

I have no idea truth be told but it did occur to me that perhaps looking for a motorcycle shoe might be a helping start. Amazon came up with this but I think this is on the high side of the price spectrum. Definitely agree with getting ankle protection!

That's amazing...i was just looking at extremely similar shoes! But you're right definitely higher price range. Thank you!

• Like 1

I’m growing fond of hidden wedge high top sneakers. Call it cheating, but having my foot supported onto the ball helps a lot with riding fatigue! Only thing I’m worried about is the possibility of running out of a fall with wedges would be more difficult heh.

On 6/21/2021 at 2:03 PM, KNZ said:

I’m growing fond of hidden wedge high top sneakers. Call it cheating, but having my foot supported onto the ball helps a lot with riding fatigue! Only thing I’m worried about is the possibility of running out of a fall with wedges would be more difficult heh.

I didn't think a hidden wedge would work on an euc! Nice to know they help with fatigue. I went ahead and finally ordered a pair of TCX shoes. They're different, but sounds like they might be great for riding fatigue🤞🤞 Or I just splurged on ridiculous shoes I don't need lol :facepalm:Screenshot_20210622-231628_Chrome-01.thumb.jpeg.569ef2954119fd705ade407d499ff0b8.jpeg