SOLD - For Sale: InMotion V11 with Only 1.7 Miles, Includes Extras, $1900 (Southeast Florida)

I must sell my brand new V11 wheel that was purchased from EUCO in early May 2021 and includes all the latest updates and revisions. Only ridden inside on a carpeted floor (it has never been ridden outside) and has taken only one minor spill leaving a small carpet scuff on the corner of the headlight housing, otherwise it is pristine. 

Includes Set of new Clark Pads (V11 Gen 2, Black/Red), a new InMotion V11 Seat, and a new Set of V11 Spiked Pedal Plates by Chris Chaput. The Clark Pads, Seat, and Spiked Pedals are all new and have never been installed. Also includes two standard chargers, all the original packing material, pump, tools, and manual. 

Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping to the continental US via UPS or FedEx at buyers expense, in the original box and foam inserts.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Florida Boy
Sold
  • Like 2

if you have not sold it yet I do have a tip for you @Florida Boy. I too have bad knees and it was hard for me to start riding EUCs. Started on a V8.

I got myself first 1 V11, now I have a 2nd. intended 1 for summer and another for winter setup.

As for the tip, I can't say for sure, but I bet you can train up your knees enough to ride a V11 too.

I used a balance mat, I found an example of one you can buy from US but most sports exercise stores have them.

https://www.amazon.com/Yes4All-Balance-Pad-Large-Exercise/dp/B00J9AANLS/

71XKqgJLxeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

First you start to balance on 2 feet, then grab a chair hold on to it and close your eyes, you will feel it becomes much harder to stay in balance.

If this is fairly easy you raise the difficulties by doing it with one foot slightly lifted, still open eyes and with a chair in reach. Switch legs and repeat. do this as frequent as you can but do not train 3 hours in a row. This is about building up muscles to support you knees. Note: this is crazy hard with closed eyes, really it is

Now to raise the bar a bit more you can stand on your toes, even with 2 feet I have a very hard time doing this still with closed eyes.

To raise the bar even further you can do a knee bend, all of the above steps can be combined in anyway you feel it is giving you something.

Important: do not do this too much it is better to rest a bit and redo it frequent. also do not combine to many thing to lift the bar too fast. 

I also need to start doing this again as I want to train up to be ambidextrous for stepping up on my V11, right now I can only do it with my right leg, but that is also my knee that has osteoarthritis due to my psoriasis arthritis had the inside of the knees cartilage eaten away by inflammations. I ride small short trips, none longer than 35 km, most between 5-10km.  I ride often I have now past 1000miles on my 2x V11 all together since late August 2020 to now. 

Note: I can move this post to a different topic (Moderators) but this is something that can help others too to learn to ride EUCs imo.

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

On 6/5/2021 at 4:44 AM, Unventor said:

if you have not sold it yet I do have a tip for you @Florida Boy. I too have bad knees and it was hard for me to start riding EUCs. Started on a V8.

I got myself first 1 V11, now I have a 2nd. intended 1 for summer and another for winter setup.

As for the tip, I can't say for sure, but I bet you can train up your knees enough to ride a V11 too.

I used a balance mat, I found an example of one you can buy from US but most sports exercise stores have them.

https://www.amazon.com/Yes4All-Balance-Pad-Large-Exercise/dp/B00J9AANLS/

71XKqgJLxeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

First you start to balance on 2 feet, then grab a chair hold on to it and close your eyes, you will feel it becomes much harder to stay in balance.

If this is fairly easy you raise the difficulties by doing it with one foot slightly lifted, still open eyes and with a chair in reach. Switch legs and repeat. do this as frequent as you can but do not train 3 hours in a row. This is about building up muscles to support you knees. Note: this is crazy hard with closed eyes, really it is

Now to raise the bar a bit more you can stand on your toes, even with 2 feet I have a very hard time doing this still with closed eyes.

To raise the bar even further you can do a knee bend, all of the above steps can be combined in anyway you feel it is giving you something.

Important: do not do this too much it is better to rest a bit and redo it frequent. also do not combine to many thing to lift the bar too fast. 

I also need to start doing this again as I want to train up to be ambidextrous for stepping up on my V11, right now I can only do it with my right leg, but that is also my knee that has osteoarthritis due to my psoriasis arthritis had the inside of the knees cartilage eaten away by inflammations. I ride small short trips, none longer than 35 km, most between 5-10km.  I ride often I have now past 1000miles on my 2x V11 all together since late August 2020 to now. 

Note: I can move this post to a different topic (Moderators) but this is something that can help others too to learn to ride EUCs imo.

Thanks for the info @Unventor, much appreciated. The pain I am getting comes specifically from the side force on the knee when mounting and dismounting. Knee surgery from a number of years ago may have something to do with it. Maybe building up the muscles like you recommend would help with that, although I do ride a mountain bike extensively without any issue. I will check out your recommendation though. Thanks again!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Florida Boy said:

Thanks for the info @Unventor, much appreciated. The pain I am getting comes specifically from the side force on the knee when mounting and dismounting. Knee surgery from a number of years ago may have something to do with it. Maybe building up the muscles like you recommend would help with that, although I do ride a mountain bike extensively without any issue. I will check out your recommendation though. Thanks again!

I can walk fine on even ground and ride a bike at even pace/load on my knee. But as soon I walk in uneven terrain or sloping hills or have changing load on a bike, my knee remind me it is not working as when I were 25 years. 

It might not feel much at the begin but I trained up my knee in a matter of 2 weeks do a few min here and there watching tv or films or while talking on the phone (using a headset). 

I used it from time to time as when I have not been riding for a week or so my knee deteriorats. 

It also helps to build up feet and lower leg muscles so you can ride longer.

I hope it works out for you as it did for me. 

• Like 1

• Florida Boy changed the title to For Sale: InMotion V11 with Only 1.7 Miles, Includes Extras, $1900 (Southeast Florida)

I'm unable to DM you, lurker but just signed up and was told I needed 2 posts before I could PM which I've met, but I'm still being met with the restrictions 🤷 I'm in central FL and wouldn't mind a drive to pick up locally for a decent deal.

• Like 3

• Florida Boy changed the title to SOLD - For Sale: InMotion V11 with Only 1.7 Miles, Includes Extras, $1900 (Southeast Florida)