My battered old airwheels

I currently have a q3 and what I think is an x3 or an x5 & am quite new to electric unicycles and my knees are testimony to this,anyway my single wheel airwheels battery has died just as I was getting used to it and after dropping down a curb the other day my q3’s power button has started popping up and powering off of its own accord which means I either faceplant or if I’m very lucky my knees take the majority of the impact,can anybody tell me what’s wrong with my power button and recommend somewhere I can get a battery from and the range is very limited so is there any way to increase the range that doesn’t involve any invasive procedures or too much chance of faceplant cos I have to keep fixing my glasses lol

unless you can remove the speed limits and you are willing to make major modifications to the case you are not going to resolve the issue of a reasonable top speed say 25km/hr.... Also the 280Whr serves of little. Also the investment on batteries and making a high capacity be far higher than picking up something else.

I would dump it,  give it to some kid...