POC Coron Air spin

I'm looking for my first full face helmet to go with my first EUC, KS 16X.  I wanted something for hot weather.  Finding a light colored helmet that will avoid absorbing heat seems like a good idea.  Avoiding all the pimped out helmet designs and going with this plain white paint is more to my taste.  There seems to be an abundance of air flow, and the visor is breakaway.  As far as I can tell it is a well designed product meant for more extreme mountain biking.  As best I can measure my head size(58cm) is at the maximum for the M/L size, but the manufacturer suggested buying the XXL and adding the additional fitting pads.  One review I saw had the exact same measurement and went with the M/L and was satisfied with the fit.  I would like to avoid the bobblehead effect.  Ideally I would just visit a stocking store somewhere in my state and try both sizes, but this model is not stocked anywhere locally.  If anyone has tried this product or has advice on achieving a comfortable fit I would appreciate the advice.

https://na.pocsports.com/collections/mountain-biking-helmets-enduro/products/coron-air-spin  

I recently purchased a full face helmet and was advised by the guy in the shop to get one that is a very snug fit since it will naturally wear in and become looser over time.  That's all I have in the way of advise :-)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 6:36 PM, CarlW said:

I'm looking for my first full face helmet to go with my first EUC, KS 16X.  I wanted something for hot weather.  Finding a light colored helmet that will avoid absorbing heat seems like a good idea.  Avoiding all the pimped out helmet designs and going with this plain white paint is more to my taste.  There seems to be an abundance of air flow, and the visor is breakaway.  As far as I can tell it is a well designed product meant for more extreme mountain biking.  As best I can measure my head size(58cm) is at the maximum for the M/L size, but the manufacturer suggested buying the XXL and adding the additional fitting pads.  One review I saw had the exact same measurement and went with the M/L and was satisfied with the fit.  I would like to avoid the bobblehead effect.  Ideally I would just visit a stocking store somewhere in my state and try both sizes, but this model is not stocked anywhere locally.  If anyone has tried this product or has advice on achieving a comfortable fit I would appreciate the advice.

https://na.pocsports.com/collections/mountain-biking-helmets-enduro/products/coron-air-spin  

I just got my poc coron air spin helmet today and fits like a glove. I measured 54.5, so just over the xs-s. I still got the xs-s and it fits great! The m-l would have been too big for sure.