WTB: InMotion V11

3 hours ago, Smokinsound said:

I got a little antsy and grabbed a good deal on a King Song 16x...  Thanks for checking out my post everyone!

EXCELLENT! Each day you ponder and wait is a day lost. Its hard to make a bad choice nowadays and you found a definite good type. Great size/format for a first wheel for sure! Unfortunately, you will catch the virus and have to start wondering how many wheels can a bank account handle...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

EXCELLENT! Each day you ponder and wait is a day lost. Its hard to make a bad choice nowadays and you found a definite good type. Great size/format for a first wheel for sure! Unfortunately, you will catch the virus and have to start wondering how many wheels can a bank account handle...

Thank you SO much!  I've been on the fence for about 10 months now, and I felt like if I put it off for another few months, it might never happen -- or maybe I'd spend the money somewhere else by then.  I'm a little concerned that I'm a heavier rider (250lbs) and maybe I should have gone 100v, but I'm not planning on riding hard.  Hopefully it'll be a good unit for me!

17 hours ago, Tawpie said:

YAY! great choice if I do say so myself, welcome to the insanity!

Thank you, thank you!! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smokinsound said:

Thank you SO much!  I've been on the fence for about 10 months now, and I felt like if I put it off for another few months, it might never happen -- or maybe I'd spend the money somewhere else by then.  I'm a little concerned that I'm a heavier rider (250lbs) and maybe I should have gone 100v, but I'm not planning on riding hard.  Hopefully it'll be a good unit for me!

Thank you, thank you!! :)

I dont think your weight will come in to play much for a new rider. If you dont plan on riding hard and jumping curbs and other wreckless fun, its not an issue. I suspect that the axles and other parts may have more to do with weight handling, once you get into the larger 84v and 100v wheels. You control battery needs by ride style. Harder to control impact from weight, but ride style also can mitigate it. I dont think you are the only well fed rider around. You will soon know the euc world now, no waiting or wondering about that. Best of luck and remember, its kind of like magic and the learning curve aint REAL long, but it can be steep for a few outings. Brace yourself, its gna be a challenging and joyous ride!

• Like 2