Best board under $100 for kids

hoverboardsaresilly666

So my significant other wants to get both our kids hoverboards. I think this is a silly idea but as I need to comply :mellow: I am wondering what is recommend for around $100.

I see generic crap on amazon and other best hoverboards under $100 websites that are probably all made in the same factory but wonder if anyone has some insight on a board that doesn't totally suck - eg won't fully maim the kids, takes less than 3 days  to charge etc :) I realize the price point is pretty low. 

Our hoverboard section is not very active. Someone might have some good advice though. We mostly talk about electric unicycles with a few scooters thrown in here and there. Best of luck! 

Just as a reference, the electric unicycles reach speeds of 45mph with ranges for some people over 100 miles. ($900- $5,000 - $1,800 average) 

Personally & IMHO, hoverboards are just about the worst PEV ever. It goes stupid slow, have no range & does nothing 'cept go round nowhere. Plus its a deathtrap IMO. I'm not sure if its available (new ofcos) for your budget. 

If it were my money & my kids, I'd aim slightly higher & get an electric skateboard or esk8. It goes fast enough to be fun ~10mph & most have 10+mile range. Its also usable as a regular skateboard if you get the hub motors (which most are at the lower price range) so its even practical as a mode of transport.

BNIB I think you can find one for ~$150-$200. Trust me, your kids will love the esk8s.