WTB in Ontario, Canada - InMotion V5 or V8, either small or large battery (F)

Hi folks,

16 km/hr on our new-to-us, secondhand Swagtron Swagroller isn't really quick enough any longer.  That EUC is a heckuva "gateway drug"!  Now my son and I are addicted, and looking for a 2nd EUC so we can wander around together, but also a slightly higher speed.  Not much interested in lower (build) quality stuff, research has led us to the InMotion V5 and 8, with or without the F option.  The IP rating is promising for our Northern climes in a greater proportion of the year (the Swagroller scores IP55, too).

Is anybody considering moving up, and selling their old InMotion to fund the move?

Thanks,

-Trevor

Wow - quick replies.

Eric plam:  can you provide a link to the marketplace, please?  I don't know where you are indicating.

wpatters:  rookie that I am, I'm also a rookie at trying to get something like an EUC shipped across country borders.  Do you have any experience with this, or maybe more specifically, can you suggest what I might need to know for assessing the likely (surprise!!) costs to ship?  Gulp - brokers seem to find a way to get in between 2 private citizens and then charge taxes, handling fees, duties, etc.

I surely appreciate the response, folks.  :-)

-Trevor

• 2 months later...

Hey again,

I picked up a new V8f, and am enjoying it well enough. But the SwagRoller is now *way* too slow for my son. So...

We are still in the market for a V5 or V8. If you’ve been thinking of selling your starter wheel to move up to another one - lemme know!  :-)

-Trevor

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks redsnapper - I eventually rationalized spending more for a used V8 that became available.  I'm staunchly resisting the "collector" habit with these, just enough EUCs to get my son and I around town(s) for recreation.

Am now thinking to somehow indicate that my own abated desire for this unit should be indicated in the thread title, but too much of a rookie to know if that's recommended, or how to do it... perhaps somebody else reached out to you for the v5f because of your response to this thread, so it's still potentially helpful for all.

Regards,

-Trevor