V11 Bluetooth will not connect with error message: Connection Failed 2,3-1

JBinBalt

Hello!

Has anyone run across this particular issue with their V11 before?  The wheel was working fine with both the InMotion App and also DarknessBot on my iPhone (IOS 14.4).  It is on the latest firmware (according the the InMotion app) as of a couple of weeks ago, though I can't recall the version number.  Now the both the IM app and DarknessBot won't connect.  DarknessBot just freezes on the Bluetooth search page.  The IM produces the attached error.  With both apps the Bluetooth indicator on the wheel lights up as if connected.

I've tried restarting my iPhone, restarting the wheel, disabling/enabling Bluetooth, etc.  It will not reconnect.  Hoping someone else has run into this and may have a solution! 

Thanks!

p.s.  Also, prior to this, the slider in the IM app for setting the wheel speed would never let me set it above 31mph, but I thought 34mph was possible for the V11 at full or near full battery, I hadn't gotten around to researching that problem before this latest issue cropped up.

V11.PNG

1 minute ago, JBinBalt said:

Actually maybe it's this issue.  I searched earlier but did not find this.  I may not have waited 30 seconds, I'll try it again.

Confirmed... I waited longer after powering the wheel off and now it will connect again.  I don't know how I didn't find the other article in the Official InMotion Announcement forum earlier, but hopefully these posts will be helpful to someone.

I am still trying to find out why I can't set my wheel to 34mhp (or 55kph), if anyone has any insight on that issue.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JBinBalt said:

Confirmed... I waited longer after powering the wheel off and now it will connect again.  I don't know how I didn't find the other article in the Official InMotion Announcement forum earlier, but hopefully these posts will be helpful to someone.

I am still trying to find out why I can't set my wheel to 34mhp (or 55kph), if anyone has any insight on that issue.

“Fancier mode” is achieved by tapping “Features” five (5) times.

Proceed with caution.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EUC_user said:

“Fancier mode” is achieved by tapping “Features” five (5) times.

Proceed with caution.

And so it is!  Much appreciated.  Never would have guessed it was "fancier mode" that I was seeking.

• 5 months later...

Hey thanks!!! This has happened to me a few times and I never realized how to fix it before. On the road today and having to charge a few times today, I was getting annoyed. I like to see the % on my phone instead of looking at the bars when I’m relaxing in a coffee shop or fast food spot. Thanks for this info, helped me out a lot!

• Like 1