Programming the Sherman using 4 buttons?

Finn Bjerke

My LCD display on the spanking new Sherman is broken (Thx UPS) Im BEEPd when I go above 20km/h. Can I do anything about that? EUC world is not a solution it seems. 
1. Switch on 
2. Looooong press OK botton
3. Press arrow 5 times or something ? 

Any ideas? Going slow-mo on this beast what I had wet dreams about ... 

Edited by Finn Bjerke
precise info

My screen was broken too, they shouldn't pack the charger on top of the display, my charger was damaged too, had to replace both.  Marty has a nice vid on setup, I set my limits at like 170'ish mph.

Veteran Sherman Setup Guide - YouTube

EDIT: I failed to realize you could not read your screen at all, I just went thru my screen and got lost on the sequence on how to set the alarms, maybe if you watch Marty's video closely, you might be able to sift your way thru it, I am unable to set anything via EUC World. 

Edited by RetroThruster

15 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

My LCD display on the spanking new Sherman is broken (Thx UPS) Im BEEPd when I go above 20km/h. Can I do anything about that? EUC world is not a solution it seems. 
1. Switch on 
2. Looooong press OK botton
3. Press arrow 5 times or something ? 

Any ideas? Going slow-mo on this beast what I had wet dreams about ... 

You should be able to use a app (EUCW / DB) the Bluetooth name is LK1234 format. If this doesn’t appear the BT module could be missing? Or could they have changed their software to the point of being unrecognisable?

edit: It seems the software has changed, other users can't get EUCW to work properly.

edit 2: here is the menu walkthrough for TB and AL from simple power on. All menu change means a click if it isn't visible.
There is no "confirm" just leave it for a few seconds and it will go out from setting mode. Good luck.

Edited by null

Very helpfull thx a lot. I realised my Sherman broken display also influenced the bottons functioning. SOmetimes I need to press botton several times before its registered. 

From memory: 
1. Switch power on.
2. Longpress OK til BEEP
3. press arrow 2 times BEEP sound should be there.
4. Press OK 5 times if no beep press agaion until it beeps. You want 5 press botton with BEEP. No BEEP = No effect. 

That worked for me, so I could ride more than 20 km/h - Very nice.  EUC world does not control the speed-beeps from the wheel itself. 

Edited by Finn Bjerke
precision
  • Like 2