Wheels for sale (Canada) willing to ship

So, I'm parting from a few wheels.

Please ask questions if I miss some details.

Photos in the Google link here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QvVEkKLwttyCgxZn9.

Gotway MSP. The shell had a small separation. Still holds tight and I added some gorilla tape on it to prevent water going inside. With a black and blue roll.nz cover. 1800$

Kingsong 18S. A quite unusual wheel that I loved a lot. Nice seated riding. 1680wh battery. It's 67v. Comes with fast charger. Low mileage. 1200$

Kingsong s18. Still has warranty with Euco. I used part of it to get a new board. The first one was faulty. This board has less than 50kms total. Previous one had around 500. Also they had no black top shell. So it's white on top. The side pads have been replaced with softer material. Cosmetic defaults all around. I used it off road. Works like a charm. 1550$

Ninebot Z10. Great starter wheel. Behaves like no other. 1200$

I have all their original boxes I think.

Shipping is 50$ each.

Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 2:29 PM, Eric plam said:

So, I'm parting from a few wheels.

Please ask questions if I miss some details.

Photos in the Google link here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QvVEkKLwttyCgxZn9.

Gotway MSP. The shell had a small separation. Still holds tight and I added some gorilla tape on it to prevent water going inside. With a black and blue roll.nz cover. 1800$

Kingsong 18S. A quite unusual wheel that I loved a lot. Nice seated riding. 1680wh battery. It's 67v. Comes with fast charger. Low mileage. 1200$

Kingsong s18. Still has warranty with Euco. I used part of it to get a new board. The first one was faulty. This board has less than 50kms total. Previous one had around 500. Also they had no black top shell. So it's white on top. The side pads have been replaced with softer material. Cosmetic defaults all around. I used it off road. Works like a charm. 1550$

Ninebot Z10. Great starter wheel. Behaves like no other. 1200$

I have all their original boxes I think.

Shipping is 50$ each.

Thanks 

18s still for sale sir 

Pm me @Eric I’m interested in the 18s