Shinko SR241 vs h666 for 90% on road 10% off road

Dreygun

I have only run the stock 666 so am butting in, but it's been surprisingly capable off road (dirt roads, dirt trails, fat bike trails in the snow, ice/compact snow covered roads). On road is quite nice, but I have no comparison so I can imagine there are better tires depending on what you're looking for.

18 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

I have only run the stock 666 so am butting in, but it's been surprisingly capable off road (dirt roads, dirt trails, fat bike trails in the snow, ice/compact snow covered roads). On road is quite nice, but I have no comparison so I can imagine there are better tires depending on what you're looking for.

I'm using an h666 currently but looking for something a bit more off road capable without sacrificing the on road smoothness. The shinko looks like the one that comes on the sherman and everybody seems to do well with it for everything, so I'm curious of it'll be nicer for both on and off road.