Airecho store on aliexpress... WARNING !!!

Mika

I have no "marbles in this game" just posted the translation so it would be a bit more understandable. 
It could very well be problems during transport and lack of communication from the seller. The only time I used Alis dispute system it worked and I got my money back.

2 minutes ago, null said:

I have no "marbles in this game" just posted the translation so it would be a bit more understandable. 
It could very well be problems during transport and lack of communication from the seller. The only time I used Alis dispute system it worked and I got my money back.

Yeah I mean the way it works Ali has the money until you confirm goods received, and even then there is a grace period of 15 days where you can open a dispute, and if you didn't get anything Ali will refund you.

• Like 2

Don't forget folks a lot of these sellers are all the same store or vender. They will post a prices that are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper in one store to entice you to go with another, or steer you out of Ali to their own website. Its a lot of work getting a refund!

Ive lost my trust in them

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I have had mostly positive experiences,  I've been burned a few times by Aliexpress not honoring their written policies.  All the policies seem fairly reasonable until you actually try and get your money back, or YOU have to pay return shipping for the WRONG item THEY sent.   Their appeal process is a joke too.  If you're buying something expensive from them and banking on their policies I would encourage you to rethink it. 

• Like 1