V11 Motor seized?

Prospect

Just got my V11 today and took it for a quick tool up the hill to the gas station. Thought I might have heard a small bit of bearing noise while pushing it, but it seemed to go away. Got back to my house and the wheel cut off while coming to a stop, now it won't turn back on. Wheel feels like it doesn't want to turn super freely. Sounds like the motor seized up and is shot? Mostly taking a stab in the dark. For reference, I was going under 10 mph while stopping and haven't changed the speed limit up from 15 mph yet either. V11 Dead

Edited by Prospect
Better, more accurate description of event + Video

That sounds more like a blown control board to me, especially as you had just come to a quick stop, which involves a lot of power flow. I would check the board for any damage before assuming a motor problem.

27 minutes ago, Arbolest said:

Hmmm... Well, in any case, if it's not even turning on I would still suspect a control board problem.

Fair enough. It's odd. I've added a video to the first post for what its current state is. Here's hoping EUCO can help me sort this out quickly.