interesting teaser from Xiaomi

StridAst

http://www.gizchina.com/2015/04/11/all-new-xiaomi-product-line-coming-april-15th/

Gist of it is, Xiaomi (a major player in the cell phone market, 3rd or 4th largest in the world). Released a teaser for a new product line they will announce on April 15.

Thing is, ninebot is listed at the bottom of the teaser picture...... So wondering what they will release. A new EU? If so, I wonder what kind of bluetooth app integration we would see when a cell phone maker dabbles in the EU market.

lol, I'm also a xiaomi fan.  Currently using a Mi Note.  (last phone was a mi 3 :D )  however, I also am not so sure about a xiaomi EU.  They have good phones, but I have never tried anything they have made except a phone.  On the other hand, if xiaomi themselves were making an EU, why list ninebot in the teaser?  :huh: And what's with the magnet symbol?  wierd.  

lol, I'm also a xiaomi fan.  Currently using a Mi Note.  (last phone was a mi 3 :D )  however, I also am not so sure about a xiaomi EU.  They have good phones, but I have never tried anything they have made except a phone.  On the other hand, if xiaomi themselves were making an EU, why list ninebot in the teaser?  :huh: And what's with the magnet symbol?  wierd.  

I plan to buy a xiaomi note--pink one~~~looks great .Is it good to use?

I think I wouldn't try xiaomi EU :P

I plan to buy a xiaomi note--pink one~~~looks great .Is it good to use?

I think I wouldn't try xiaomi EU :P

Good to use, but the battery could be better, and I wish it had NFC. Really needs two hands despite the one handed mode. But I still love it.

Archived