Is it worth switching S2 for KS14D ?

Rake

Hi all, I have a ninebot one S2 from new with about 200 miles on it and I can get a king song KS14D for about £340, I saw the tech specs and see that the 14d has more motor more power better hill climbing etc etc - is it worth the upgrade ? The KS14D  I found has 700 miles on it and it’s in very clean condition.

thanks in advance 

Edited by Rake
Spelling
  • Like 1

I wouldnt risk it. Even new eucs are rolling the dice. If your s2 works fine, yuo may as well upgrade to a REAL jump in difference. Nothing wrong with owning two similar wheels, but I'd imagine you may still want a bigger one within a few miles of riding the 14d. Save up and step into a 16 or 18 perhaps and then youll have more clear cut choices of wheel for different rides. I guess i'm pretty much sayng exactly what @GoGeorgeGo just said.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I wouldnt risk it. Even new eucs are rolling the dice. If your s2 works fine, yuo may as well upgrade to a REAL jump in difference. Nothing wrong with owning two similar wheels, but I'd imagine you may still want a bigger one within a few miles of riding the 14d. Save up and step into a 16 or 18 perhaps and then youll have more clear cut choices of wheel for different rides. I guess i'm pretty much sayng exactly what @GoGeorgeGo just said.

Good advice - I came tot hat conclusion in classifieds - KS18L on its way.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Rake said:

Good advice - I came tot hat conclusion in classifieds - KS18L on its way.

You saw that everyone, I didnt mention the 18L. You have just purchased the exact type as my first and still favorite wheel. I find it to be a perfect balance of what I want for a comfy daily driver. I got the 18L barely used and at a steal too! Snag a rollNZ cover for it, make sure it has the large pedals and check the trolley. Once you dial that baby in, you're good to go for many miles. Used isnt always a bad thing, as it can indicate that its not going to fail in the very beginning. MANY CONGRATS, solid choice and I'm betting you got it for a great price.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1