Issues with Kingsong 16S Alarms

Fraserdude

I am very new to riding EUC. I have a Kingsong 16S which I have been riding for a total of 2 weeks. I have used the KS software which works but clearly needs further development. I have primarily been using WheelLog which seems pretty adequate, although it creates a log it is pretty hard to read. The issue I have is that none of the audible alarms work. I have set them both on the KS app and Wheellog but don't get any beeps at all regarding speed. I was thinking a possible software contention but nothing seems to activate them. All I get is the verbal warning "Please Decelerate" at 20kph and tiltback while selected at 22kph seems to kick in at 20.5kph. As a learner I figure these alarms might be useful. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks JohnnyZ they are working, and totally annoying, disabled both first and second. Thought they would sound only once as a warning but they keep going off when you hit the setting. Would be better if they went off only once for first and second. Seems with EUC software it is a voyage of discovery.