Mten3

wehey

On 12/31/2020 at 6:25 AM, RetroThruster said:

I'm jealous of you guys with healthy shoulders that can put such a heavy pack on without hurting yourself, be careful, trust me, you do not want shoulder surgery.

If you have a decent pack with a waist belt the weight will be carried by your hips. I've carried a lot more weight on my regular unicycle. The extra weight will make you more alert. Falling with excess weight is not good.

• Like 2

I received an RS C30 as a birthday gift a few days ago. Yesterday there was a break in the rain so I got to ride. I took the RS for the initial ride and got more time on the Mten3. The Mten3 feels very similar in power as the Onewheel Pint. I have the 420wh 67v version. I was able to run it down to 30% in 15 miles. On the Pint a can barley get 5 miles out of it. I weigh 250 pounds. The Mten3 and the Pint seem to handle the weight fine. I'm very keen on the signs of motor strain and back off before cutoffs. If you are a heavy rider these little devices work but you can't do rapid or harsh movements. That will for sure not end well. Time will tell how well they hold up. I think the Pint is better for heavy riders vs the XR. With the same motor and larger diameter wheel, the XR has less torque. Also the Pint seems to be built better.

For the value of price paid and performance the Mten3 wins. I love the Pint but Future Motion's lack of right to repair sucks. If I break the Pint, I'll turn it into a diy project. The Pint and the XR have nice components.

• Like 1