SOLD!!! - King Song 16X in Montana with 1554Wh Battery/2200W Motor, 3" Wide Tire, & Extras

Hello EUC brothers and sisters!

I have a slightly used King Song 16X with only 275+ miles on it. What a joy it has been to ride! I have all of the pictures (without armor padding and with) posted here. Just too many to post here.

I started on an MTen3 and moved to my KS 16X after a couple of weeks. Both were purchased from eWheels.com. I did have some low speed falls when I first began on the 16X (it happens), and it did cause some scratches. Later, I used my high-density EVA foam (from cosplay) to armor the 16X body, just in case of a fall. I also made templates for each section, which I will include. This is way tougher than that baby bumper stuff I see people use and looks way better.

The PowerPads were left on because they really are on there, and you will want to leave them on because it helps your riding tremendously! Please don’t take my word for it though, check out the reviews for this product on eWheels.com.  

There are some extras with the 16X, and all are from eWheels.com, except for the 3D printed bumper, which I printed.

You Get:

-          - King Song 16X with 1554Wh Battery, 2200W Motor & 3" Wide Tire

-         -  Original Boxing & FedEx Shipping (via eWheels, thanks to Jason and team)

-          - XVE 84.2V/2.5A Charger

-          - Full eWheels Warranty until July 14, 2021

-          - Set of Electric Unicycle PowerPads ($69.00)

-         -  New – 2 Extra 16X Mudguards ($22.00 each = $44.00)

-         -  New – 3D Printed 16X Nose Guard ($15.00)

-          - Templates for High-Density EVA Foam Armor

A new King Song 16X will set you back at least $1,990.00, and with the extras, this package is valued at $2,118.00 new. It is slightly used, but darn close to new. I am asking $1,670.00 (shipping included), which is a very fair price for this package.

Why am I selling? I just turned 50 and could use some suspension. My Inmotion V11 should ship from eWheels next week or so.

Edited by BigSkyGlide
Sold it!
  • Like 1

• BigSkyGlide changed the title to SOLD!!! - King Song 16X in Montana with 1554Wh Battery/2200W Motor, 3" Wide Tire, & Extras