Gotway MSX 100V - LEDs not working after tyre change?

Banjaxt

Hi there, 

I had a friend with experience of changing tyres change my tyre on my MSX 100V to a Michelin Pilot Street tyre recently. 

In the process (we're not sure what happened) somehow the LEDs are not working as they should now. 
When I got it home the coloured strip LEDs down the side wouldn't turn off at all. I've tried accessing it with the GW (kobosil) app and EUCworld to go through the settings but every time I try to apply/go through the LED settings in the app (restarting machine after applying the LED setting in the app) it reverts to LED0 or 1 (out of 9 possible settings) in the app and nothing seems to change on the wheel.

I've managed to get the side LEDs to turn OFF completely now but for some reason now I'm only left with the ON/FLASH/OFF headlight options and NO LED options when I try and cycle through the options using the EUCs power button. Nothing I do seems to work, changing the LEDs back to their native state where you can cycle through the 9 options using the power button on the EUC. Anyone know any tricks/hacks for how to fix this? 

Thanks

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 10:39 PM, Banjaxt said:

Hi there, 

I had a friend with experience of changing tyres change my tyre on my MSX 100V to a Michelin Pilot Street tyre recently. 

In the process (we're not sure what happened) somehow the LEDs are not working as they should now. 
When I got it home the coloured strip LEDs down the side wouldn't turn off at all. I've tried accessing it with the GW (kobosil) app and EUCworld to go through the settings but every time I try to apply/go through the LED settings in the app (restarting machine after applying the LED setting in the app) it reverts to LED0 or 1 (out of 9 possible settings) in the app and nothing seems to change on the wheel.

I've managed to get the side LEDs to turn OFF completely now but for some reason now I'm only left with the ON/FLASH/OFF headlight options and NO LED options when I try and cycle through the options using the EUCs power button. Nothing I do seems to work, changing the LEDs back to their native state where you can cycle through the 9 options using the power button on the EUC. Anyone know any tricks/hacks for how to fix this? 

Thanks

Sam

Hi mate,

Can you please tell me about Michelin Pilot Street?

If you could give me the link,it would be much appreciated