Add a joke to lighten our day...

Andy_T

i was riding one day and someone stopped me to talk about the wheel.  She asked, "What is that thing?"  I replied, "It's a wheelbarrow, see, it only has one wheel."  Then she slapped me and walked off in a huff.  I said "oww!  have a nice day!"  back on topic, also the very first joke was about EUCs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jurgen said:

The first chicken says 'Tok'

The 2nd chicken rather angrily replies 'Are you tokking to me?'

The first chicken angrily replies "does it look like I'm tokking to you?  Shaddup a you face!"  I'm tokking to my Ninebot!

I'd like to return this airwheel.  Sorry we just closed for lunch.  Now just a minute my good fellow, this airwheel is dead.  Naw, it's sleeping.  Well if it's sleeping, I'll just turn it on.  Nothing.  Beautiful wheel, it's just tired.  No it's not, it's dead!  If it hadn't gone in to sleep mode it would jump out of your hands, and Voom!  Mate this wheel wouldn't voom it you put 4 million volts through it, it's bleeding demised!  Well, I better replace it then.  Sorry, just looked in back of the shop and we're all out of airwheels, would you like a slug?  Does it come with cheese?  ahh fugeddaboudit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2017 at 1:56 PM, Jurgen said:

The first chicken says 'Tok'

The 2nd chicken rather angrily replies 'Are you tokking to me?'

The first chicken angrily replies "does it look like I'm tokking to you?  Shaddup a you face!"

Teacher asks how can we reduce the risk of illness from biting insects?  The student replied, "Don't bite insects'"

Archived