KS14D tilting forward and backward

Dgar

All,

I got my 14D as a learning wheel back in July. I  only have about 160 miles on it and over the last week or two it has started acting kind of weird. I noticed while riding, that the pedals would sometimes tilt back during a ride and sometimes tilt forward. This is even going under 7mph or just starting off. Last night I was able to determine that when I turn right, the pedals seem to dip down for a while and then slowly come back to level. When I turn left, they tilt up for awhile. It isn't a dramatic tilt but it is very noticeable and is uncomfortable to ride very far with it tilted one way or another. I've recalibrated a number of times but it still seems to do it on a regular basis throughout my rides. When I turn it on, it always trues up to what I calibrated it to. I've tried calibrating it to a couple of positions off zero (1% or 2%) and it does exactly the same thing. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

well i have a 14c and worked well until i decided to use the KS app and it started tilting forward as i accelerated.

and now it won't turn on, only the lights. wonder if KS had anything to do with that so i would have to upgrade........

I'm just leaving an update here as to what has happened so far.  Jason at eWheels sent me a link to the KingSong engineers app in order to update the firmware. I performed the update and took it for a ride. It did seem a little better but I could still feel it fluctuate throughout the ride, especially after turns. I'm reaching out again to let him know.