Looking for best off road euc

I'm looking for the best off road EUC. Currently riding a v10F. 

I probably do 80 90% off roading.

I pre ordered a v11 instead of s18 since it seems like the s18 is still having some problems. I have winter here and won't ride, should I just wait until spring? Probably got until mid November to ride this year. S18 problems should be knocked out by spring.

I see a lot of videos where people are saying the gotway msx is a beast off road. How are gotways compared to the suspension eucs for off roading? Comfort is nice, but I'm looking more for performance and stability. Does suspension help aggressive off roading? 

Any other choices?

i don't think there is any built for technical trails but most just took it off-roading be it cheap or expensive bcos its extremely challenging & fun :P One thing a must is knobby tyre, it perform extremely well but require some getting use to. Upgraded mine to dirt bike tyre & i'm loving it B)

Search and ye shall find:

EUC-MTB friend owns an S18 (and an MSX w/ AT tire). We both agree that we can ride more severe terrain on MSX, not S18.

(further replies should go in that thread, not here)

Edited by RagingGrandpa

After starting on a V10 and loving the off-roading stuff, I sold it a month ago and am getting my S18 in 3-4 days. Gonna stick a knobby on it, already bought a coil shock to upgrade and thinking of other ways to deck it out as my dedicated off-roader. Thinking army/jeep green wrap... pinterest: https://pin.it/3kzoL46

I'm aware of the problems but mine is 3rd batch and was sent back to the factory so it's going to have reliable suspension system and I've heard they've ironed out most of the other cracks that have been well-documented on these forums and elsewhere. It won't be perfect but that's the price you pay when you jump in early. Personally, I can't f_ing wait to take this thing offroad. Watching vids of Chooch/EUC bros/Flyboy/Zen Lee tearing across the land has me salivating... I think assuming it's got its problems sorted, the S18 is the better option as the suspension is just perfect for technical and can be tuned to work better on trail stuff.

Plus it looks sick.

It's mostly about the looks, if I'm honest.