how to interpret the app

Hello, I have just bought a second segway ninebot minipro from a private seller on ebay. Riding it out with my other 3 year old model I have found that the battery is draining very quickly in comparison. I am trying to get a refund from the seller as it is not in the mint condition he described. He has been asking to see the milage with a screenshot and the only milage I can see is the remaining milage. Is this to do with the remaining milage available left on the battery? I thought perhaps this was to do with it starting out at 28 km whilst it is still in learner mode? Is there another way to find actual miles travelled ? ...Oh and also does having used the same app for my other unit affect its read out? 

Also,  every time I turn it on and as the battery drains more, the remaining milage seems to decrease even whilst stationary. 

I need to understand what is happening so I can communicate this with the seller. I cant afford to spend another $270 on new battery . Please help

On 9/22/2020 at 3:00 AM, marina said:

Please help

Oh and also does having used the same app for my other unit affect its read out? 

Create a new account

and

Too, download Alexei app Ninebattery, allow unknow source for install (android) and check all about your battery (safe cells etc), connect with bluetooth, this will show you how many times it was charged

the milage with a screenshot

?, into parameter/setting, you have mileage at the end "general"/ Basic information (sorry im using app past version) You can find it here https://www.apkmonk.com/app/cn.ninebot.ninebot/

Look for activation date too

With the old app, you can download BLACKBOX (csv files with cycles charging history) and errors codes etc, it's into setting/parameters>others> read blackbox data> lock>dont care about the message and tap into the screen>click on data file (green) 

28 km

Is not fully charged, wait around 1 hour more after blinking led and green led charger

Is this to do with the remaining milage available left on the battery?

yes