Pre-owned King Song KS-14D For Sale Colorado US

helmet

Learning vehicle so lots of cosmetic damage and sticker residue (color was white) I am not the first owner and I bought it on ebay. I learned on this and now I want to upgrade since I don't crash anymore. I have ridden it about 1000km. Other than accidents, I changed a flat.

Functions as manufactured 1763KM and counting (I expect to get 4000km to 8000km out of this wheel) charges to 100%

Worn out tire needs replacing in the next 6 months (care must be taken to re seat old tire when deflated or else a bump develops

Worn out pads

Something like 8 broken shell numbs from accidents (the shells still stay on fine)

Fully functioning, so barring any sentimental value, I'm hoping to sell it for around $400

Need details. How many watt hours does the battery have? If you don't put this information in the post, it's like saying you have a running car, but don't say what size engine or if it's a manual or automatic. Also, do you have some pictures? The best way is to post a link to some photos on Google drive or another system. PM me if you don't want to make them public. I'm looking for a wheel to help others learn.

Thanks for saying that. I cleaned some of the sticky residue of with one of those magic sponges. So it's 800 watt motor 420WH battery. I noticed that the siding doesn't stay perfectly flush with the black strip in the middle anymore, slight imperfection, though noticable upon close inspection. Also, I wrapped the handle with some padding and tape because it's kind of gouged from bouncing on concrete. I will try to post some pictures. Also the charger is included. It functions fine. I think just the batteries and charger alone are worth like $200. And the control board, I don't know like $100 more. I reglued one battery pack because one of the plastic corners that mounts the battery cage was broken, possibly during manufacture. Also I re insulated some motor wire insulation with electrical tape. And the rolling is sometimes perfectly smooth or seems sometimes lopsided depending on road surface. I don't know if this is because I am over 200 pounds or what. I guess what I am trying to say is that there are a lot of question marks about riding this vehicle safely, especially at my weight and I am trying to disclose everything, but there could be other things about it that I don't know. It drives perfectly if I am closer to 200 lbs than 210 lbs and on some kinds of pavement and if it's not charged to 100%. I kind of want to keep it to teach some one too. And I like it cause it's lightweight and fun for short trips. And I'm kind of attached to it because I learned on it. And I don't want to feel responsible if some one buys it and then gets hurt on it and blames it on a vehicle failure.

Edited by maslorithm
even more info