InMotion App - Light Effect Transfer causes app to crash

WebDev

New V8F owner here.  I've been trying to use the lighting effects feature of the app but it doesn't seem to work.  Upon hitting the "Trans" button, the app immediately crashes.  What's the deal with that?

Also, the app informs me there is an update available upon startup, however when you click the "Update" button, it just opens up Facebook and asks me to login.  Yesterday it was opening up the eWheels website.

1 minute ago, amelanso said:

app is garbage - use darknessbot

As an app developer myself, I completely agree with that statement.

I have an Android phone so DarknessBot won't work for me.  I know there's an app for Android called "EUC World" or something but I haven't checked it out yet.  I kind of doubt it's going to let me change the lighting but I guess I can try it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 10:48 AM, WebDev said:

I have an Android phone so DarknessBot won't work for me.  I know there's an app for Android called "EUC World" or something but I haven't checked it out yet.  I kind of doubt it's going to let me change the lighting but I guess I can try it.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:48 AM, WebDev said:

Hi  WebDev&Amish,
Thank you for your feedback.
I sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused and our product has brought you such a unfriendly user experience.

About your first problem, please update the app to the newest firmware version directly.
As for the second problem, Our app will not jump to Facebook page. After clicking the Update button, it will jump to the default browser of the phone to start downloading the newest firmware.

If it is still jumps to Facebook page, it might be your phone's browser problem. Please kindly check again.

If the aforementioned solution is still unable to solve your problem, please kindly uninstall and reinstall the app (from our official website:https://m.imscv.com/app) to try once again.
Have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
Diven

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2020 at 8:08 AM, 罗迪文 said:

Please kindly check the reply above.

Good day!

Sincerely,

Diven

Having the same problem with the Inmotion v10f. The app and 'fm' are both up to date. Cleared the cache and restarted my phone and the wheel and still no joy. 

Anything else I can try? 

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2020 at 7:48 PM, Cmx152 said:

Having the same problem with the Inmotion v10f. The app and 'fm' are both up to date. Cleared the cache and restarted my phone and the wheel and still no joy. 

Anything else I can try? 

Same here, even the resting position do not work, please let us know how to upload leds configuration with your app. 

Thanks

• Like 1