Seeking EUC central pa

Looking to buy first euc.  I'm 270 and 6'4".  I have a budget of around 500 to 1000 and am hoping someone can make a good deal.  I've done a lot of research and want one of the $2000 plus models but dont want to take that plunge without knowing if it will fit into my lifestyle.  I would pay to even borrow one for a month or two.  I'm not afraid of power or size and know what I'm getting into.  (Early adopter of the hoverboard here!) : )

Thank you.  I assumed as much.  I want the veteran sherman of course lol, but theres no way I can justify that purchase.  I'd be willing to travel a bit to get a decent used one, as I imagined there arent many people close to me that have one.  I'm in coal roller country so I'm likely to get beer cans thrown at me riding around my area.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cybertruck said:

I'm in coal roller country so I'm likely to get beer cans thrown at me riding around my area.

More likely beer bottles.  Cans don't travel far when thrown.

Seriously, folks will be so astonished seeing you glide by on an ewheel that they will just smile and wave.

Bruce