Ltb 84v Nikola control board Boise

Jpd

23 hours ago, OhPardonMe said:

Not sure what your luck will be finding a used board on here unless someone recently wrecked their wheel, but I don't think you can go wrong with getting a new one from ewheels:

https://www.ewheels.com/product/nikola-84v-controller/

Yeah, I did buy one from ewheels. It didn’t work and they aren’t wanting to give me a replacement. So I figured I’d try my luck here.

Hello

Where is your control board placed? On too or on the side?

I have a Nikola 2100wh 84v that had a control board issue. The lights and fan stay open all the time. I received a new control board as the wheel was on warranty, but looks like it's not the correct one. That one came on a big metal place and seemed to be used to out on top . I tried using it anyway, but doesn't work either. I mean it's like if it is calibrated to be used on a Nikola with a control board on top.

maybe it could work for yours? 

55 minutes ago, Eric plam said:

Hello

Where is your control board placed? On too or on the side?

I have a Nikola 2100wh 84v that had a control board issue. The lights and fan stay open all the time. I received a new control board as the wheel was on warranty, but looks like it's not the correct one. That one came on a big metal place and seemed to be used to out on top . I tried using it anyway, but doesn't work either. I mean it's like if it is calibrated to be used on a Nikola with a control board on top.

maybe it could work for yours? 

Hello

the board on mine is on top, with the big plate. I wondered if the board I received is calibrated to work only on the side. The wheel would power on but not balance. How much would you want for your board?

Mine doesn't balance either. But the wheel would start to spin until shutdown if powered on while on its side, thus making me think it's calibrated for the top..

See video

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4hcMWo949syC6omp9

Edited by Eric plam