Plast Dip - Anyone use?

Paulandjacquelyn

there have been tries, the reported issue with Plasti-Dip is if you scratch it, it will start to peel off there and go further with time. So you end up re-layering the dip more often than with a vinyl or spraypaint. But other than that, if you layer it thick enough it can provide kind of a slight scratch resistant rubber layer.

Hi Bush,  I think you're saying that you can just customize the outer housing/shell and colour however you like.  I would say true for the colour however difficult for the shell mold/design as the various components like battery, main board and connections through to motor and power switch are all designed to sit safely and snugly in the supplied housing with the wiring length specific to the components locations.  I would imagine with the right fabrication tools you could but it's not a sellotape and glue option ;-)

8 hours ago, Thumper0511 said:

Hi Bush,  I think you're saying that you can just customize the outer housing/shell and colour however you like.  I would say true for the colour however difficult for the shell mold/design as the various components like battery, main board and connections through to motor and power switch are all designed to sit safely and snugly in the supplied housing with the wiring length specific to the components locations.  I would imagine with the right fabrication tools you could but it's not a sellotape and glue option ;-)

Thumper0511

Hi, there. Below is private comments.

I thought that your side might have not experience in production, Same as Ninebot designer,

Why I said that, do you know how many Chinese product product this items?

Just an unofficial data, Until Oct. ,at less 100 new factory just start for the market.

And far more than 284 assembly manufactory just come in the market.

In other words, Ninebot just the capital "  Twilight woods " , did they test on the items? I do not believe it. Just custom an new Shell, or housing.whatever you call it.

According to our company data, Any unicycle, come to the market, at less should take more than 5-6 month. Should need to past CE,...Thousands of certification/ safety test should be finished. Should the "MIUI" have the factory, and text depart? Come on, you just kidding me? For any capital company, Factory just an Clot-wrappers, then, without an 

exactly text report, or safety test, How could it be safe?

Then, The question is coming ,Why did the market have so many different unicycle? Just different company custom different out look,

The inner side construction is almost the same.

Sincerely,

Bush

Archived