Gotway 100V Nikola - Offroad Riding

cowzownu

I got some cool footage of 3-4 hours of off-road riding with my friend. We both have the same Gotway 100V Nikola model so we wanted to see what our wheel could handle, and we were NOT dissappointed!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cowzownu said:

I got some cool footage of 3-4 hours of off-road riding with my friend. We both have the same Gotway 100V Nikola model so we wanted to see what our wheel could handle, and we were NOT dissappointed!

Great video :cheers:

Where is this? Looks like some nice trails to ride, and that crazy wood bridge across the field.

I put a Velcro strap across my handle to keep it from flying open during a fall.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Great video :cheers:

Where is this? Looks like some nice trails to ride, and that crazy wood bridge across the field.

I put a Velcro strap across my handle to keep it from flying open during a fall.

Thank you, means a lot coming from a guru like you! (my friend who showed me this forum told me about your youtube channel)

This is a mixture of a few trails in Massachusetts. We went on an aqueduct trail that goes through the town of Newton and we took it all the way to Needham. From there we took some bike paths through the woods (where we found that incredible bridge through the field) and eventually got to Millenium Park in West Roxbury. This is the area that had a lot of off-road biking trails that we were able to get cool jumps on.

Oh the velcro strap is a good idea, I have to try that soon!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cowzownu said:

Thank you, means a lot coming from a guru like you! (my friend who showed me this forum told me about your youtube channel)

This is a mixture of a few trails in Massachusetts. We went on an aqueduct trail that goes through the town of Newton and we took it all the way to Needham. From there we took some bike paths through the woods (where we found that incredible bridge through the field) and eventually got to Millenium Park in West Roxbury. This is the area that had a lot of off-road biking trails that we were able to get cool jumps on.

Oh the velcro strap is a good idea, I have to try that soon!

Looks like you have lots of nice riding spots - it's really endless once you have a wheel. Always looking for new trails and routes to explore.

Keep making videos!

• Like 1