Philadelphia Group Ride

Bvoland

Looking for any EUC riders in the Philadelphia area interested in riding the Schuylkill River Trail or Chester Valley Trail. I ride a Nikola Plus 100V and I am always up for a ride. I will be riding the trail this weekend if interested in meeting up. 

Yeah, totally understand I will probably be heading to CT this weekend. I am taking Mon and Tues off. I was thinking Friday or early Saturday but if it does not work out this weekend I am always up for a ride on the weekends. I have a buddy with a KS 16x I usually ride with and he is going away for the 4th. It would be nice to expand our group. 

• Like 1

I'm down to ride.  Again this weekend might be tough because of the holiday.  I am a fairly new rider, have a Tesla V2 and mostly been riding some trails in Montco and Bucks.

Cool, now that you know how to connect with me just hit me up anytime you want to ride. I work in Berwyn and will bring my wheel I like riding the Chester Valley Trail and Valley Forge Trails but am always looking to explore. Looking forward to meeting you and doing some riding. Enjoy your 4th of July now that Philadelphia is finally reopened.

4 minutes ago, Bvoland said:

Cool, now that you know how to connect with me just hit me up anytime you want to ride. I work in Berwyn and will bring my wheel I like riding the Chester Valley Trail and Valley Forge Trails but am always looking to explore. Looking forward to meeting you and doing some riding. Enjoy your 4th of July now that Philadelphia is finally reopened.

Happy 4th to you as well.  I'll be in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 10:47 AM, Albatross said:

Happy 4th to you as well.  I'll be in touch.

I am planning to ride the Schuylkill River Trail on Saturday 7/20 and I put out a message on the EUC forum to try and get a group ride set up. I just posted the message and figure I would quote you directly to see if you are up for the ride. I am planning to leave from the Valley Forge visitor center parking lot around 9:30-10 and if there are any riders along the trail we can plan to meet them along the way. I am flexible with the time so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Bvoland said:

I am planning to ride the Schuylkill River Trail on Saturday 7/20 and I put out a message on the EUC forum to try and get a group ride set up. I just posted the message and figure I would quote you directly to see if you are up for the ride. I am planning to leave from the Valley Forge visitor center parking lot around 9:30-10 and if there are any riders along the trail we can plan to meet them along the way. I am flexible with the time so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Saturday is 7/18.  I think I can get away from the family Saturday morning for a few hours.  How long are you planning to be out riding?

Edited by Albatross

12 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Saturday is 7/18.  I think I can get away from the family Saturday morning for a few hours.  How long are you planning to be out riding?

Yes, you are correct I was looking at a June calendar. I was planning on Saturday 7/18 typically start at the Valley Forge Visitor Center and ride into Philly and back. It took about 3 1/2 hours but we do not have to ride all the way into Philly. We can just cruise for a couple of hours or if more people join we can have people come and go when ever they need too. I want to make it flexible and just enjoy the ride. 

I appreciate the quick response. If it works out I look forward to meeting you. 

31 minutes ago, Bvoland said:

Yes, you are correct I was looking at a June calendar. I was planning on Saturday 7/18 typically start at the Valley Forge Visitor Center and ride into Philly and back. It took about 3 1/2 hours but we do not have to ride all the way into Philly. We can just cruise for a couple of hours or if more people join we can have people come and go when ever they need too. I want to make it flexible and just enjoy the ride. 

I appreciate the quick response. If it works out I look forward to meeting you. 

Looking forward to meeting you as well. Just cleared it with the Misses that we do not have anything planned for Saturday morning. I am planning to be at the Valley Forge Visitor Center Parking Lot between 9:30-9:45 with my fully charged Tesla and 360 cam :)  If you do a post on FB, please tag me, "Igor Finkel"

16 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Looking forward to meeting you as well. Just cleared it with the Misses that we do not have anything planned for Saturday morning. I am planning to be at the Valley Forge Visitor Center Parking Lot between 9:30-9:45 with my fully charged Tesla and 360 cam :)  If you do a post on FB, please tag me, "Igor Finkel"

Awesome, I will have my wheel charged and bring my GoPro. Looking forward to meeting you should be great time. I will let you know if we have others joining us.

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2020 at 9:50 AM, Bvoland said:

Looking for any EUC riders in the Philadelphia area interested in riding the Schuylkill River Trail or Chester Valley Trail. I ride a Nikola Plus 100V and I am always up for a ride. I will be riding the trail this weekend if interested in meeting up. 

Where are today I’m all alone out here I need company so ride out