Ninebot ES2 died :(

Valiran

Hello all,

I'm disppointed with my ES2.

I hadn't used it since february, so before stocking it, I charged it to 99%, then stocked it inside my house (not garage or elsewhere, so ambiant temp).

Yesterday, I grab it and power it up, screen and ios app says 20% battery, so I charge it.

When Battery hits 30%, ios app says "there is an update of bluetooth and other thing I don't remember", I clicked on "Update".

The update went fine, the scooter shut down itself after update, like the app said, and I power it up without problems.

When the battery hit 51%, ios app sent me a notification saying that battery was hot (scooter was charging inside my house, with AC on and 23°C ambiant temp) and it shutdown itself (and the led change to green on charger).

Since this moment, It's hell. I managed to get it powered on once, I even used it in my house (to check if it worked), then charges back, battery hit 57% then ES2 died.

From this point, pushing power button do nothing, except once in a while the screen power on and instantly power off. Charger stay on green.

I checked if cable melted and no, they are like new.

The scooter has only 120km done, so it's like it's new ><

If someone can help...

Big thank!