Spare parts for Ninebot One?

Tom

I still ride my Ninebot One - it's perfect for me, but since it's such an old model I'm finding it harder to get spare parts.

Does anyone know a decent place to get spare parts? I'm looking for a charging port wire and a footplate grub screw and possibly an extra battery but the only place I can find seem to be charging stupid amounts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 7:56 AM, Tom said:

I still ride my Ninebot One - it's perfect for me, but since it's such an old model I'm finding it harder to get spare parts.

Does anyone know a decent place to get spare parts? I'm looking for a charging port wire and a footplate grub screw and possibly an extra battery but the only place I can find seem to be charging stupid amounts.

SPEEDYFEET.CO.UK is still probably the best and only source, although some parts have sold out. Many of the common items such as battery/main board covers. wheel outer shell parts., etc are still for sale. He also had P Batteries for sale over a year ago at a discount. I bought two of them and suffered cut-outs/faceplants on both within first 6 months, but they are no longer availble.

You can also check bangood from time to time; I purchased two spare E+ batteries from there a few years ago ($100 each) and they have been flawless.

Edited by litewave