WTB starter wheel - Glasgow, UK

Hi folks,

A pal is looking to dive in to EUCs so I'm looking for a starter wheel for her. No dual wheels or anything weird, minimum spec ninebot one C/C+/E/E+, S2 or v5/v5f but will look at more powerful wheels too.

Cheers. 👍

Edited by Sim
Including one C's etc

Hiya. I've got a One S2 I may let go. I bought it to learn on and am on the lookout for another wheel now. It's got a few learner scuffs but I have it taped and padded which has helped. First post here but I've been reading the forum for a while and am mates with someone else on here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sim said:

Thanks folks and sorry for the late reply. 👍

@Glenn@mansfield I can't see any sale from  @ED209, maybe it was completed and deleted by the time I got back to this.

@Neil Robinson Can I ask what it would come with and how much you'd be looking for posted?

Hiya

It's just as-is, the euc and charger which is how I bought it. There are some learner scuffs, but I covered much of it with vinyl and gorilla tape while learning to protect it. I can sort photos if you like. It's got about 70 or 80km from new, not much at all and is perfect for a learner wheel because you can restrict it in the app. I reckon it will cost £20 to post/courier within the UK so how about £200 posted? That's about as low as I can go.

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

That sounds really fair Neil, brilliant stuff, thank you 👍. If you could do some photos I'll pass them on and let you know.

I could also be looking into another so any other starter wheels that are going I'm interested.

Edited by Sim

Cool. Just added some quick photos here, hopefully you can see them ok.  I had come vinyl wrap laying around so I did most of the sides with that, and taped some foam padding over it which helps with grip. Tried to get a photo of the scuffs which are fairly minimal and really just one edge which caught it a bit when I had to step off. As a starter EUC this was perfect for me, also the weight isn't too much and range is good. I can get app shots of the batteries (dual batts) if that helps any.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FQRLJU6gnK8Kggjh8https://photos.app.goo.gl/FQRLJU6gnK8Kggjh8

• Like 1