3 wheels for sale Montreal/Quebec

Hello

Testing the waters for those wheels.

Reason for sale, well I have other wheels and my garage looks too much as a display show! And I'm also catch by this frenzy of the new suspension wheels. 

So:

-V10f With 1500 kms. I had to order and change the front light as it was broken. The wheel might have been opened before me, as some plastics inside were broken. See photos. Third owner that I'm aware of. Runs great. 1200$

-Kingsong 18S 840wh with 193kms on the odometer (but main board was changed by me when I received it, as the previous owner didn't disconnect correctly the wheel for transport, thus burning the board) had only 100miles on it originally. GREAT WHEEL! Really. Sure it's not the best looking wheel, but it has a fun form. With the best seat option of all wheels in my opinion. 900$

-and, maybe, as I found another wheel to replace it, j might sell my 2000w ks18xl. Around 3000kms in it. Works wonderfully. 1400

Let me know in private messages.

Shipping available everywhere in North America for 60$

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JTuuVPgrqeCjDrYc7

Eric

Edited by Eric plam
  • Like 1

Hi Luke

See the following link for photos.

Let me know if you can see them.

As I said in the post the wheel is still under warranty. Check with ewheels with its serial number written on the pedal. They replaced the motherboard. Runs great and I find it's a very very nice wheel. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vau8bQi3yiyLdRka6

Eric

Edited by Eric plam

Hi Sam 

Sorry for that. Had to chance again this post. My son has found a new love with the z10, so we're going to keep it at least for now..

Thanks

But I still have a v10f, a ks18S, and now that I found another wheel to replace it, I might sell my ks18xl..

If anyone is interested