Recommend me a 67.2v decent quality dumb charger or sell me (let me borrow) one of ur old ones if you've upgraded

someguy152

I'm trying to isolate whether my battery is bad or the charger on some of my wheels.

all of them were bought used and they all came with smart chargers, but I'm not actually sure they are getting to the balance phase despite being set at 100%

for example in my 16S

one of my chargers

at "full" with green led on, when i noticed the charger first stop
wheellog measured 66.12 and 100%
darkness measured 66.06 and 94%

before sleeping after 4 to 5hrs of leaving the charger on
darkness said 65 and 89%
wheelog says 65.2 and 95%

I unplugged the charger and after letting it set overnight, in the morning
darkness 65.2 and 89%
wheellog says 65.2 and 94%

I don't know if this is normal or not. I guess next time i'll try one of my other two chargers and see.

I know with one of my KS18s at around 63 to 64v, when i set all 3 chargers to 80%, one of the chargers would not charge while the others did, so clearly i have some variation in the chargers, possibly a bad charger.

Anyway, Please Recommend me a 67.2v decent quality dumb charger as that might further provide clues.

update: I have plugged all 3 of my chargers in and the lcd readings on the 4th and 5th gen ewheel charger says 67 or 67.1v, while a different 5th gen one says 64.1v.  Measuring with a crappy harborfreight multimeter, i was getting 66.6ish on the first two, and 63.6ish on the 3rd.

Edited by someguy152
updated info