Is it just the look of it, or does the shock absorber front part take support on the trolley button ?

That trolley pivot is the one part if any of the V10F that already gets me worried about its lifespan in normal usage, it does not feel robust.

Good point, Grumly! So what I have done to bolster the button area is by wrapping some straps around it to give it more stabilization. I suppose you can use whatever else you can think of to stabilize that area. Now that the trolley handle is removed, the seat becomes the "handle." I can easily wheel it around by pushing on the seat. Also, most of the pressure/stress is not on the bend of the absorber, rather it is on the tail end of the absorber. Of course, this is rather a new DIY seat, time will tell what, if any, negative impact it might have on button area. So far, I am quite enjoying it for being able to sit down when my feet get numb. A breather for a couple of minutes off my feet is all it takes to make my journey more pleasant. In the long run, should the button stop working, it is no big deal because I no longer need the trolley handle.

Edited by scubadragosan

• 3 months later...