BMS REPAIR

25 minutes ago, Steve Persona said:

Anyone know of someone in the us that can repair a gotway 800wh 84v pack ?  Wont charge because bms was shorted out . I can buy the bms and send them to them

I had to repair both my MSX 84v battery packs due to overcurrent condition from going up overheat hill. One of the packs had a bad BMS and it is a pretty simple fix if you can solder.If,however you have some bad cell(s),that repair requires spot welding new cells and is more tricky.Do you know if your all the cells in the pack are good? 

• Like 1

cells appear to all be good , person who owned batteries arched out the charging port on monster by accident , but I rode with both packs in my new msuper x and it seemed to run fine just cant get them to charge , the arching happened twice , the first time it instantly fried the pins in the connector and they were ok but the second time it was with more robust connector so instead of frying the pins it fried something on the bms . Electrician at my work offered to fix just didnt know if there was a pro anyone knew of . 

56 minutes ago, Steve Persona said:

cells appear to all be good , person who owned batteries arched out the charging port on monster by accident , but I rode with both packs in my new msuper x and it seemed to run fine just cant get them to charge , the arching happened twice , the first time it instantly fried the pins in the connector and they were ok but the second time it was with more robust connector so instead of frying the pins it fried something on the bms . Electrician at my work offered to fix just didnt know if there was a pro anyone knew of . 

Since it is an easy fix,I would have your co-worker do it.It's maybe a ten minute job.Just make sure you get the right BMS.I had a version 1 BMS and got a version 2 which is smaller than the v1 and would not connect to the nickle strips from the pack properly,so Jason from Ewheels had to special order a v1 BMS for me since they have been replaced by the smaller v2 boards.