New MSX Motherboard

Sprinkles

I recently purchased a new motherboard for my MSX. The original; after two years, two-thousand+ miles and innumerable west coast rainy days exploded in a torrential downpour. Technically it was a 100v resistor that exploded but the damage to the board was severe and beyond repair.

The latest motherboard arrived 55PwE-ogJToEf63NgRrZ_ZxelJwDEA5pSX3xfriCin fine working order and promptly from my friends at eWheels.c0m. 

Those familiar with this piece of hardware will notice the additions. To make a long story short, no pun intended; I shorted the "5V" while hooking up another headlight. now the board that I had such great intentions for is unresponsive and it is Sunday......the day that the lord set aside for eWheeling. Every shop that could help me is closed. I was hoping one of the fine folks reading this would be able to help me out.....I am just typing this making another coffee and checking diodes. 

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Khile