Kingsong ISN unlock code

Wilrib

Hello It's my first post, I read all day the new topic and new message about kingsong forum ! :) 

I will buy an used   kingsong 14C soon, but I think she has a speed limitation to 25km/h, and i know the ks14c can go more than 30km/h, where can I find this ISN code to unlock the speed limitation ? 

Best regard

Be careful, the first generation only goes to 28kph at which there is tiltback. I bought in august, i believe, and mine is like that. Only later versions have higher speeds for which there is an unlock code. so if you are buying a used kingsong going to 25 kph chances are this is as fast as it will ever go. 

The codes are directly through kingsong oer serial number, from the dealer who sold it or thru the kingsong website

I dont know if the assignment of "generation " numbers is very consistent. So i wouldnt get hung up on those terms.

all i know is i got a wheel in august this year and at that time it wasnt the latest version yet, so my wheel only goes to 28khp. So if you are buying a used wheel that was bought before september then it will not go faster than 25 or 28 and unlcok code has nothing to do with it - it wont work

Archived