Let me see your Jumping Mods!

seage

Hey all. So many of us like to ride a bit aggressively and for that some of us opt for smaller lighter wheels. But for those of you that want to throw your big 18+ inch wheels around, what types of mods are you rocking on your case?

Of course we have Kuji Pads, and I've seen some new 3d printed mod that kinda locks your leg in (Which im not too sure about XD).

I currently have kuji pads mixed with a lil break mod and the side of my wheel has a little extra cushion on it that makes gripping the wheel to ride up hills or break very easy. (i'll take pics later) 

But due to a shift in how i stand on the pedals since FW 2.00 on the 18XL i stand differently, so im going to have to tear my mods off and move them around. SO it got me thinking; nows a great time to play with additional mods for security and to help jump up curbs or catch a little air and so on (not much as I've already fixed my case once, lol)

So yeaaaah, lets see! I need some inspiration, haha!

I ordered myself a pair of so-called "EUC Winglets" recently though I didn´t  apply them yet. You may find some pictures here at manufacturer´s site:

https://www.electric-games.org/product/winglets-bixo-1/

They will be fixed by velcro tape and should be easy to remove when not required. As far as I understand the solution supports jumping mainly. I asked the vendor about an extended version with a second contact point in the upper area of the wheel. This should also give more boost when accelerating if I´m right :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mimetic Polyalloy said:

I ordered myself a pair of so-called "EUC Winglets" recently though I didn´t  apply them yet. You may find some pictures here at manufacturer´s site:

https://www.electric-games.org/product/winglets-bixo-1/

They will be fixed by velcro tape and should be easy to remove when not required. As far as I understand the solution supports jumping mainly. I asked the vendor about an extended version with a second contact point in the upper area of the wheel. This should also give more boost when accelerating if I´m right :rolleyes:

I saw these in a video. Kinda wanted to try it, but it looks a little scary, haha. I might try it though. Im going to be installing my friends custom pads on my wheel to see how they work. But they seem to sit exactly where the winglets do. Be sure to take some videos when you get em. I'd love to see how they help you handle the wheel. 

I can do it with pleasure, but first of all I probably have to learn how to jump without crashing .  
But I can add a few pictures if I have assembled them. If only it weren't so cold in my garage now...
Edited by Mimetic Polyalloy
  • Like 1